Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Holding On

Holding On
Be patient and wait for him He saysUntil he comes to you, you need to prayBringing your heart into another lightI've tried to walk away with all my mightSomething always brings me backI can't take another attack
I've been waiting my whole lifeTo fall in love with someone like youDon't you dare turn awayDon't leave me alone this wayI can't begin to think ofTelling you I love you, can't get the nerve up
Can't you see me standing hereAlone in all my doubts and fearsI loved you from the second timeI saw you, couldn't change my mindTime to wear your heart on your sleeveYou're drowing in your own griefHold on and don't let goThis heart can't take your no
I've been waiting my whole lifeTo fall in love with someone like youDon't you dare turn awayDon't leave me alone this wayI can't begin to think ofTell you I love you, can't get the nerve up
Can't get myself to move onFeel like an idiot holding onForget your eyesSmile when I see youDon't see your disguiseOh God how do I knowBeing this patientWon't let him goI just need to know

No comments: